L-Glutamine has been shown to positively affect the human body in a number of ways.
(1) It has been shown to improve gastrointestinal health by rebuilding and repairing the intestine.
(2) It can help heal ulcers and leaky gut by acting as a Band-Aid for protection from further damage.
(3) L-Glutamine is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain and helps with memory, focus and concentration.
(4) It improves IBS and diarrhea by balancing mucus production, which results in healthy bowel movements.
(5) This nutrient promotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting.
(6) Improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise.
(7) Helps with healthy metabolism and cellular detoxification.
(8) Curbs cravings for sugar and alcohol.
(9) Can help fight cancer.
(10) Improves diabetes and blood sugar.
Some common foods that contain a significant amount of L-glutamine benefits include:
1. Grass-fed Beef
2. Cottage Cheese
5. Wild Caught Fish (Tuna, Salmon, and Cod)